叫人分辨不清、却又无法自拔。
“Oh-whoa-oh, oh-whoa-oh,
“噢-哇-噢,噢-哇-噢,
you didn't know that you fell.
深渊中你可知晓?
Oh-whoa-oh, oh-whoa-oh,
噢-哇-噢,噢-哇-噢,
now that you're under our spell.”
魔咒下灵魂出窍。”
在场的听众和评委都被这充满诱惑的魔音迷住了。她们的歌声饱含情感,一听便深陷其中。看不见摸不着的音符仿佛凭空形成一张大网,将在场所有人牢牢网住,叫他们无法喘息、无法逃离,然而又令他们兴奋异常。
“Blindsided by the beat,
“炫~目节拍来袭,
clapping your hands, stomping your feet.
尽情鼓掌,双脚点地。
You didn't know that you fell. (Oh-whoa-oh-oh-oh)
深渊中你可知晓(噢-哇-噢-噢-噢)
Now you've fallen under our spell. (Oh-whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh)
魔咒下你灵魂出窍。(噢-哇-噢-噢-噢)
We've got the music, makes you move it,
听音乐魔力,情不自己,
got the song that makes you lose it.
跟着歌声困惑着迷。
We say “jump“, you say “how high?“
摆出殷勤的姿态,
Put your hands up to the sky!
俯首称臣就现在!
We've got the music, makes you move it,
听音乐魔力,情不自己,
Got the song that makes you lose it.
本章未完,请点击下一页继续阅读!