ere's a chance to find your flame.
来证明你的地位。
Are you a loser or a fighter?
你要当败者还是胜者?
Me and you, you and me,
你和我,我和你,
why don't we see who is better?
较量看看谁更出色。
We don't have to be one and the same thing.
现在可不必,压抑你自己。
Oh, what's so wrong with a little competition?
噢,小比赛而已为何那么谨慎?
Are you afraid of failing the audition?
难道你害怕出糗失去名声?
You're a star and you should know it.
你如明星藏在黑夜。
Yeah, you rise above the rest.
即将升起照亮一切。
It doesn't matter who you hurt,
为了证明谁更独特,
if you're just proving you're the best.
朋友敌人再无差别。
Ah, ahh-ahh-ahhh~~
啊,啊-啊-啊~~
Battle! You wanna win it!
战斗!你想要胜利!
Let's have a battle, battle of the bands.
让我们战斗!在乐队之间。
Let's have a battle, we'll go all in it.
让我们战斗!得不留余地。
Let's have a battle, battle, battle!
让我们战斗,战斗,战斗
本章未完,请点击下一页继续阅读!